Bozzolo Hermanos y Cía. Ltda.
Luis Bozzolo & Sons was founded in 1908 in Quillota, a small town found in the heart of a valley famous for its fruits and vegetables and located approximately 120 km north of Santiago.
The company, which dedicated itself to the production and national commercialization of tomato paste, had also been a pioneer in the Peruvian and Ecuadorian markets.
Towards the end of WWII, the company begins dedicating itself to the canning of legumes, peas, corn, and green beans.
In the 1950's, the company expands its product list by preserving peaches, apricots, strawberries and fruit cocktails. And by adding jams and whole peeled tomatoes.
The company also begins to manufacture its own containers,
and becomes more self-sufficient.
In 1985 Bozzolo & Sons export the first shipment of Chilean canned cherries to the Japanese market.
In 1987 the company enters the North American market with its product line of canned tomatoes.
In 1994 the company joins the industrialization of tomato paste by, to this day, supplying their product to market such as
Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay,
Colombia, Venezuela, Haiti, Trinidad,
USA, and South Korea among others.